SEREP has two laboratories, in Le Havre and Poitiers. They are equipped with the following pilots:
- Electrocoagulation pilot: This pilot operates at 60 litres / hour and enables coagulation / flocculation and flotation to be verified. Intensity can be adjusted in order to optimize running costs.
- JAR TEST: This equipment simulates typical physico-chemical treatment. SEREP has a wide range of mineral, organic and mixed coagulants, and numerous types of flocculants.
- Vacuum Evaporation Pilot: This pilot is equipped with a vacuum pump in order to work at 600 mbars. SEREP determines the purification yields (COD, Hydrocarbons...) and the concentration factor, and verifies the limiting parameters (chlorides and ammonium) upstream and downstream of the treatment.
- Catalytic Ozonation Pilots: effluents can be tested on two pilots (1 and 25 litres) in order to determine the process efficiency by optimizing the operating parameters (retention time, ozone quantity, catalyst mass).
- Oleophilic Ceramic Pilot: SEREP tests the efficiency of this filtration media, which is particularly suited to the elimination of free hydrocarbons in non-chemically-stabilized solutions.
- Filtration on active carbons and ion exchange resins: SEREP carries out adsorption tests on different types of active carbons (depending on the application) as well as tests on ion exchange resins (for elimination of bivalent cations...).
- Deoiling / settling tests: the purpose of these tests, performed in an Imhoff cone, is to determine density and viscosity of supernatant oils and settling speeds for heavy particles.
Contact us to request a test.
SEREP has numerous pilots for on-site testing:
- Electrocoagulation pilot: this SOLVIN® 220 pilot installed on a trailer can be used to treat effluent up to 300 litres / hour. All stages (neutralization, coagulation, flocculation and flotation) are tested and optimized.
- Physico-chemical / Clarilam - lamellar settling pilot: the SEREP pilot consisting of a reaction tank and a lamellar settler (1.5 m² of specific surface area) enables efficiency of a physico-chemical treatment or unforced settling to be tested, in accordance with whether or not coagulant / flocculant is added.
- Catalytic Ozonation Pilot: this pilot, equipped with a reaction tank, an ozone system of 200 g / h (with its thermal destructor) and an effluent / catalyst separation system, tests the efficiency of this innovative technology while optimising operating costs.
- Deoiling pilots: SEREP pilots operate at 250 or 500 litres / hour. SEREP has a wide range of skimmers and volumetric pumps in order to test the optimal configuration.
For all laboratory and on-site tests, SEREP forwards a complete test report including the analytical results and operating costs.
Contact us to request a test.
Samples should be sent to the following address:
For the attention of Cécile Abegg
Port n° 3410
3 quai des Arachides
76067 Le Havre Cedex